Monday, November 15, 2010

I BELONG TO YOU



I can do anything that i can for you
I love you with all my heart... Do you?
I accepted..yes i do..i love you too
Today, am glad i did
For if i didn't, i would have never known
This feeling so beautiful
This feeling so divine
This feeling so pure
Your tender touch shakes me within
When you hold my hand, my heart skips a beat
When you hold me in your arms
And look into my eyes
I can feel that love
Which is all mine
You turn my tears into smile
When you call them pearls and say
Baby i cant see you crying
Today with all my heart
I want to thank you my angel
For your love,your care, your respect for me
For all this and more
That you have brought to my life
I promise sweetheart to be forever yours
To you belongs my life sweetheart
To you belongs my soul
This heart that's within me
Now beats just for you
My heart belongs to you sweetheart
I BELONG TO YOU
And that you owe me honey
Just take me in your arms
Let me be there forever
AND NEVER LET ME GO

No comments:

Popular Posts