Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Final Goodbye


~My Final Goodbye~

As I close mine eyes to leave this world
These words I'll gladly say
That in each blessed tomorrow comes tears of yesterday...
The heartaches and sorrows are all a part of Life which brings you pain and sorrows are and sometimes earthly strife...
Know that God is with you in each daily step you make
Just look beyond earth portals to heaven's open gate...
There's no promis for the Furture
Today is all you have So enjoy the
precious present Smile and be glad...
God came in the midnight when my heart was Frail and Weak...
He took me by the hand and guide each step I take...
And as I look back on the past the goodtime and the bad
I Must say I'm Very Thankful for all the Blessing that I had...
Now Iam going to be With the Master
We had a date to keep
But as I say my last Goodbye my heart within me weep...
I'm so sorry that I'm leaving but my Journey here has end
My Temporary Life's now over and eternity is about to begin
I'll have no regrets in leaving my time has come to die
But knew that I'll be waiting in that sweet by and by
It's okay to be sad There's a time to
Dance and Sing so now I'll say my
last goodbye and hope you'll understand that death is all a precious part Of the Master's Golden Plan
I hope to see you shortly Im so sorry we had to part.
But each time that you miss me I'll be right there in your heart...
I can feel my leave me as He Whisper Come with me..
In the twinkling of an eye I'll reach my home beyond the sea...
Where the joy of God awaits me and no tears shall dim the eye
All my heartaches will be over and I'll rest there by and by...
Remember to keep the words of God
Safe in your heart...
Do not let the things of life change
your daily walk....
I Love you my dear
Goodbye and don't you cry
For Im Just going on ahead
Goodbye My Love
Goodbye.

No comments:

Popular Posts