Friday, November 19, 2010

The feeling of limbo lingers around my heart



The feeling of limbo lingers around my heart
Spreading through my veins a strong feeling of guilt
Wishing I could take it all back
It’s no use crying about it now
Thoughts keep announcing themselves in my head
If only I hadn’t said or done that
I’m sorry

You couldn’t have changed this
It was never about you
The pain in your eyes burnt a forever painful stub
In my chest
I couldn’t let you see; I was hurting
I couldn’t make you feel better than I was feeling
I never meant to make your heart to bleed
You where never less to me as I made you feel
I never loved you less
I’m so sorry

The confusion I left around you
Was not intended
I know the hurt you had
I betrayed your trust in love
In all my efforts to set things right
I find myself failing you even more
All I can say is
I’m sorry.

No comments:

Popular Posts