Friday, November 19, 2010

I don't want the stars



I don't want the stars
I don't want the moon
I don't want the galaxy
All I want is you

I don't want the silver
I don't want the gold
I don't want the diamonds
I just want you to hold

I don't want the fortune
I don't want the fame
I don't want the glamour
I just want to share your name

I don't want the diamond rings
Or the fancy cars
All I want is you
And all the things that you do

I don't want the glory
For anything I'll ever do
I don't want the thanks and praises
All I want is to love you

I don't want anything that’s old
Or anything that's new
I don't want anything of this world
All I want is you forever to hold

I don't want the roses
Or the sea of blue
I don't want the sky above
All I want is so your love so true

I don't want the riches of the world
Or any promises you can make
If you really love me
My heart is for you to take

I love you



_________________

No comments:

Popular Posts