Monday, July 22, 2013

Caress of Lips

Caress of Lips


A caress of your colorful luscious lips
And my body is a playground of storms
My life, my act sinfully transformed
My being and my verses are just stories!

A caress of your colorful luscious lips
And then the "long caress"
Which reminds me of the memories of such days
that I have not spent till now
And a place
with whose beauty my sight is not familiar!

How a single maddening caress of your lips
opens a grand pathway for light to pass!
How darkness departs!
How beautiful days to come bloom to life!

A caress of your colorful luscious lips
Which pales the pleasures of quaffs of wine
Colorful fruits, fragrant flowers but illusions of mind
Flame's passion and moth's obsession, a tale
Songs of stars without music or rhyme
The tempest of youth, a worthless whine!

With a single maddening caress of your luscious lips
has spread everywhere
the infinite light of moonlit nights
The endless bounty of intoxication's delight
In the moonlight, beneath the shade of a "vine"
I stand
To give away my life, I reach out my hand!

My being is weak, doomed to demise
Every branch of the "vine" is stretched across the skies!
Unmoved by the coming of autumn or death
In front of which my world is a myth
My body and soul in front of its vastness
prone to dissolution, writhe

Yes, but at least this is true
Having ruined my world have sprung in a distance
Other worlds beyond time and existence
Of which you are the princess and I am your knight!
A caress of your colorful luscious lips
With which my kingdom is radiant
Till the end of time is vibrant!



_________________

No comments:

Popular Posts