Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tell me what to do


Tell me what to do

I could never explain why I love you so much,
It's your eyes, your smile, your soft gentle touch.

The first time I saw you I knew it was meant to be,
You'd spend your lifetime giving your love to me.

But I took your trust and broke your heart,
I pushed you away, forever to be apart.

The one thing I love more than life itself,
Ran away from me to be by herself.

I walk this house calling your name,
It seems so empty, not nearly the same.

I can't help but cry as I look at through your things
What hurts the most is to see your engagement ring

Sitting in it's case, inside this wooden box
I should take the key and see if it locks

And throw it in the woods, to try to ease my pain,
but it wouldn't matter, it still be the same.

All of these memories are inside my head,
sometimes I'd think I'd rather be dead.

Than to live my life without my one true love,
You're my shining star, my beautiful little dove.

I'd give everything to turn back time,
Back to the days when you were mine.

You were happy and our love was strong,
Neither of us could do no wrong.

I'm down on my knees and I'm begging you
tell me what it is I need to do.

To win back your love and rebuild our trust,
Cause to hold you again is an absolute must!


_________________

No comments:

Popular Posts