Sunday, August 4, 2013

REMEMBER THAT TIME

REMEMBER THAT TIME

Am I in real world or dreaming
Where everywhere there is yell and screaming
I have given the best part of my life to you
There is nothing left that I can do
I do not think the way I used to
Your entrance in my life will make it true
All the freshness in my life scattered
Just like a rose that was left watered
Every success in my life was heartily applauded
So make your vision high and broad
No body in the world is an angel
Everybody posses part of evil
Garden of life is so very beautiful
Remember not every flower is joyful
There is special time to touch the horizon
So happiness has its own season
I faced the storm for the sake of others
Now no one listens or even bothers
When everyone was drowning I was there
Seeing me drowning no one cares
You were afraid when you lost your way
Remember I was the one who showed you the way
I could have left you in the darkest
But I sacrificed to face the worst
I didn’t laugh at that time when you lost your smile
Seeing me weeping how can you smile???????????

No comments:

Popular Posts