Sunday, August 4, 2013

The beginning of the end

The beginning of the end


You're packing your bags
getting ready to leave again.
This scene should become familar
because if I want you
then this is how it'll be.
Saying goodbye hasn't gotten any easier.
Sometimes when it hurts so bad
the tears don't show,
but then other times
I can't stop the flow.
I pray every time you leave,
hoping you're thinking of me.
The days seem so long;
I need to be strong.
I hope when you come back
I'll still be the one.
You're everything I need and want.
You filled my emptiness,
and released my pain.
The next time you leave
will be the new start.
It all seems so scary,
so many doubts and fears;
all these unanswered questions.
I wish you knew how bad this hurts.
You'll come back and see me,
but once again you'll have to go.
will be worth the time I've missed out on.

No comments:

Popular Posts