Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Long Distance Friend

Long Distance Friend


I've a warm and friendly feeling
As I think of you today,
And I wish that we could visit,
But you're many miles away.

Separated by such distance,
Yet your letters bring you near,
Through the miles we share a friendship
That's become to me most dear.

Friends through correspondence only,
Still your face I need not see,
For your soul shines through the pages
Every time you write to me!

Your special way of writing,
Warming as the sunshine rays,
Brings joy and inspiration,
And brightens up my days.

You've enriched my life, my dear friend,
And I hope God wills we meet,
Friendship's Road is so much nicer,
Traveling with one so sweet!

I shared all my secrets with u,
When I feel alone,
I jst thought of u,
Ur's thought always gave me strenght.

I don't know when u come close to me so much,
I will never be able to forgot u,
I don't know,
Bt I miss u so much every momet of my life!

No comments:

Popular Posts