Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My heart cries for you



My heart cries for you.
It's all I hear day and night.
It haunts me crying,
Crying for you and your love.

These empty arms crying out,
Wanting, needing to embrace you,
To make physical contact,
To hold you close to my heart.

The need for you consuming me,
Over shadowing everything,
Reaching out for you,
Crying out for you.

Touching empty air.
Sinking down in despair.
Wanting, needing,
Reaching, crying.

Loving you so, needing you so,
Dying a little each day.
The need is so great.
The pain so strong.

My heart cries for you.
It's all I hear day and night.
It haunts me crying,


The emptiness inside so great,
So dark, so lonely.
Just a big void,
Waiting for your love.

Needing the warmth
That your love surrounds me in,
Aching for the rays of your sunshine,
That your love brings into my life.

Needing, wanting,
Reaching, crying,
Always for you,
My love, my life.

No comments:

Popular Posts