Saturday, August 3, 2013

Long distance relationship

Long distance relationship

A thousand kisses will never be,
Enough to satisfy my craving heart's plea,
Tommorrow will be the day I love you more,
Than today or yesterday or ever before,
Words and phrases will never do,
What my heart feels so deeply for you,
Deeper and deeper my feelings go,
My head is spinning too and fro,
I want you here, forever and more,
For our hearts to join and together explore,
Our hearts beat and beat as one,
Feel what I'm feeling, it's only begun.
Yet, my heart feels as though it's within a cage,
And slowly my desire turns to rage.
You are so close yet so far,
At times like this I wish upon a star.
I wish you were here and not over there,
Yet life is hard as well as unfair.
All I can do is wish and wait,
Until we meet again as that is our fate.
I love you more than my words can say,
And forever my love will grow each passing day.
Until the day I gently hold your face,
Kiss your lips within a candle lit place,
Hold you close and feel you near,
Kiss your cheek, whisper to your ear,
Feel your soft skin beneath my hand,
Feel your energy inside expand.
I'll wish for that moment as I always do,
And I've wished upon a star, it will come true.

No comments:

Popular Posts