Friday, November 12, 2010

All My Love To You!


All My Love To You!

You came into my life when I needed you the most
You offered me your heart,your support and held me so close.

You guided me out of all my misery
You cared, you listened and you set all of my worries free

You gave me strength when I was weak
You reached for my hand to guided me back on my feet.

You offered me your shoulder when I need to cry
You encouraged me to stay strong and to always try.

You are like a sweet angel from the sky
You bring me so much joy and you lift my spirits so high.

You always were the one that stood by me
You assured me how beautiful my life could be.

You took away all of my pain and sadness
You gave me hope and showed patiences and erased my sorrows and madness.

You have captured my heart and soul
You are what I need you know

You are truly my very best
You stand out above the rest.

You really mean the world to me
You are everthing what true love should be.

You are not only my friend and
lover
You are the one that I want to be with forever.

You are truly my one soul mate
You are my destiny, my everything and you are my faith.

No comments:

Popular Posts