Friday, November 12, 2010

Always with You


Always with You

The day I met you
was the rest of forever.
When I looked in your eyes,
I knew everything would be better.

I've had my heart broken
by so many guys.
It hurts so bad
that I've got tears in my eyes.

I knew you were special
and would always be there.
You wouldn't lie or hurt me,
because we are the perfect pair.

Just by the way
you held my hand,
I knew you were the one,
who would always understand.

Sometimes when I sleep,
I dream about you,
and when I wake up,
I wonder if you had that dream too.

There isn't one day that passes,
that I don't think about you and me.
I wish I could look into the future,
but now is all I see.

I worry about being lonely
and having no one to love.
That is why I make this wish
to the stars above:

"Starlight, star bright,
all the stars in the sky tonight,
I wish I may I wish I might
always have someone to hold me tight.

And if I must die;
if I have to depart,
please don't let me die
with a broken heart.

When I'm an angel,
please give me a star,
so I can watch the one I love,
from afar.

If it is possible,
give me wings to fly,
so I can cry the rain
with the tears in my eyes.

And give me one day
in heaven I can miss,
just to see him,
and get just one kiss."

What would life be like,
without you here by my side,
it would be like
a roller coaster ride.

That is why I want to stay,
with me in your arms,
so my heart is safe,
and not able to be harmed.

So I tell you this now,
while these feelings are true,
in my heart and soul,
I truly and deeply love you!

No comments:

Popular Posts