Friday, November 12, 2010

All My Soul And All My Heart


All My Soul And All My Heart

Words can?t express the way you make me feel.
When I think about it, seems too good to be real.
The love I?ve felt in the past cannot compare.
To the love and time that we already share.
Things that were important before no longer exist.
Because what we have now, I had always missed.
You are the answer to all of my prayers.
I know in my heart, you?re one who cares.
I want to spend my entire life with you.
By yourside, I?ll always make it through.
I always wondered who my soul mate would be.
I knew it was you the first time you kissed me.
I never believed I could be as happy as I am now.
I?ll love you for the rest of my life, this I vow.
I am not the same when we are apart.
I love you with all my soul and all my heart

No comments:

Popular Posts