Friday, November 12, 2010

Do you know how much i love u?


Do you know how much i love u?
the way i look at you,does it show the love i have for you?

Can you feel my touch and presence around?
distances have kept us apart but have strengthened the bond..

Admist the thorns..buds that have shown the presence of love in pain,
i need you to hold me and take me for a ride in rain,

True love is what i need from you,
let me now feel the same in you

Tender heart and divine is the love gifted by God,
want to share it with you,will i be allowed?

Please come and rescue me and take away all my fear,
for i just want to be with you forever and near

You are my soul and happiness that i desire,
you are my life...the air i respire

Every second,my heart beats for you,
just to say..its waiting for you
Oh Dear..i still love you

No comments:

Popular Posts