Monday, August 5, 2013

A Special Friendship

A Special Friendship
You are the special one
With whom I needn't pretend
You're always there when I need you
Just like a proper friend

I didn't think I'd trust anyone
The way that I trust you
But you have this way about you
And know how to get through

I've told you things I've only thought about
Of silent dreams I couldn't let out
Of life, emotions and trivial things
Such things of which happiness brings

I tell you if I am sad, or simply just confused
You're always there to listen, but never to be used
You tell me your secrets and what you're going through
You're always there for me as I am for you

Your friendship is a special gift
A lifetime it will last
Look to the future now and never to the past
New people you will meet, and many things you will do
But never forget me, because I'll never forget you

No comments:

Popular Posts