Saturday, November 13, 2010

A Dozen Roses



A Dozen Roses


A dozen roses I give to you my friend
A gift that seems so small
But they represent so much
Our friendship most of all.

A rose for the friendship
A rose for the touch
A rose for the trust we share
Our sharing means so much.

A rose for the kindness
And the deep caring you show
A rose for the comfort given
When I've been feeling low.

A rose for the laughter
How it makes your eyes shine
A rose for the dreams we share
It's amazing how they intertwine.

A rose for the deep respect
You give to me with ease
A rose for the love we feel
And how you wish to please.

A rose for your compassion
That has helped me in so many ways
A rose for bringing me sunshine
That has brightened all my days.

The last rose is the best
For it stands so proud and tall
This rose represents you
My best friend of all.



_________________

No comments:

Popular Posts