Saturday, November 13, 2010

Learning to Dance in the Rain



Learning to Dance in the Rain

*Dedicated to someone who means the entire world to me. :]*

Droplets of rain fall down upon our bodies,
splashing randomly on the cold ground,
drenching our clothes as we dance close.
Your arms securely wrapped around my waist,
my hands gently placed upon your shoulders.

Your guiding steps direct me through the puddles,
as we dance seductively to the rhythm of the rain.
Your delicate fingers run through my coarse brown hair,
then cup my oval shape face as you stare attentively
into my gorgeous blue eyes, yearning a passionate kiss.

Suddenly you press your delicate lips upon mine,
luring me in closer, keeping me warm within your arms.
My ear placed perfectly on your heart listening to the beat,
as it sings to me those three words I love to hear.
Embraced so tight, forever in your arms I will remain.

The beautiful smell of love lingers throughout the air,
as two lovers learn to dance in the everlasting rain.

No comments:

Popular Posts