Saturday, November 13, 2010

The night reminds me of sadness




The night reminds me of sadness
And the time when hope breaks away
It is the time when I show signs of madness
And my world turns grey

All is quiet and everybody asleep
And I hear the echoes of my soul at night
This is when misery slowly creeps
The ghost of desperation is in sight

I wake up in the morning to start afresh
And I hope the day does not turn dark
I fear the night and its darkness
For that is when my journey to sadness embarks

It has become a monster
This dark night lacking stars
I sleep when the light of dawn shines on my face
Its spark healing the scars

I wake up on the sound of birds
Singing and chirping as I open my eyes
But at night the smile of life disappears
As if the angel of death approaches in disguise

But, the night was once my friend
It stillness and serenity what i found
But, my soul is full of silence now
And everything to me frowned.

I thank the night for guiding me
To the darkness I feel inside
But, it is time for me to forget it.
Because, serenity in me has died.

No comments:

Popular Posts