Saturday, November 13, 2010

It's been so long, I lost the sense


It's been so long, I lost the sense,
My feelings are slipping, jumpin the fence.
With all the suspense, on that one lady,
Even if I'm rejected, I'll still act shady.
In a club that I rap my gore in,
I've never spoke about her...Morgan.
When the answer reveals, I'll probably Eddie,
But I need to stabilize, get ready.
Brush up my chain, bench a little,
Before I hear what's the answer to the riddle.
Play the answer, is it yes or no?
I wanna know baby! To determine what to show.
Actually, you take your time, no rush.
Till I hear, it'll remain a crush.
Today, I dint have the time to write double,
Sorry guys if I burst your bubble.
Trouble occurred, but it wont stop the anticipation,
Of knowin we might together, duo participation,
Fills my heart with unbelievable love precipitation.
Without a chorus, yeah one thing I'm hating,
Be for your love, Im willing to be waiting.

No comments:

Popular Posts