Thursday, August 22, 2013

Everytime you talk to me I dont know what to say

Everytime you talk to me I dont know what to say,
because everything you say takes my breath away.

Now I cant tell you how I feel cause you stole my heart,
the thought of us not together tears my world apart.

When I'm with you it's almost more then I can take,
It feels like I'm dreaming.... I never want to wake.

I never want to lose you, I always want you there,
always there to love me, always there to care.

Forever and always you will have my love,
but forever and always isn't long enough.

So keep it for eternity, or all my living days,
but no matter how long you want it, my love is there to stay.

So everytime you have to leave and I get one more kiss,
think about the words I said and meant in this.

No comments:

Popular Posts