Saturday, September 28, 2013

Walk With Me

Walk With Me


My love for you is deeper
than the vast oceans of blue.
You're the reason I'm here today,
because my heart beats just for you.
You've given your whole life to me;
it's something I hold most dear.
And the day you decide to leave me
is the only day I should fear.
See, 'cus that's the day my soul would die
and my spirit would fly away;
the day you wish to tell me
that you no longer want to stay.
But that day will never reach us
for our love is burning strong.
Our love is pure and perfect
and nothing could ever go wrong.
We've vowed to each other
that we'll be together
until the end of time.
Our hearts, they meet to become one,
and they beat in perfect rhyme.
Today we walk hand in hand
with our faces to the sky,
and I'll walk this way, by your side
until the day I die.
I give to you my everything
and I'll keep up to with your stride.
When the journey is yours and you stand brave
I'll be just a step behind.
You can't ever doubt my love,
otherwise where would we be?
We live this life for each other,
this I know you see.
Just think of me as your proud Angel
who looks down on you with love.
And we'll still be walking hand in hand
when we're walking up above.

No comments:

Popular Posts