Saturday, November 13, 2010

You and I are connected in a way


You and I are connected in a way
that goes beyond romance, beyond friendship
beyond what we've ever had before
it has defied time, distance
and changes in ourselves
and in our lives.
It has defied every explanation.
Except one:
Pure and Simply, We're soul mates.

I can't explain, i just feel it
It's there in the way my spirit lifts
Whenever we talk
The sound of your voice brings me home,
in a way i can't explain
It's in the delight I feel, when we laugh
at exactly the same things
When I'm with you, it's like a tiny piece
of the universe shifts into place.
A place it's supposed to be, and all's right
with the world

These things and so many more have made
me understand that this is
once in a lifetime, forever connection
A connection, that could only exist
between you and me.
And deep in my soul
I know that our relationship is a rare gift.
One that brings us
Extraordinary happiness
all through our lives

No comments:

Popular Posts