Monday, July 29, 2013

I can't give solutions to all of life's problems, doubts, or fears

I can't give solutions to all of life's problems, doubts, or fears.
But I can listen to you, and together we will search for answers.

I can't change your past with all it's heartache and pain,
nor the future with its untold stories.
But I can be there right now when you need me to care.

I can't keep your feet from stumbling.
I can only offer my hand that you may grasp it and not fall.

Your joys, triumphs, successes, and happiness are not mine;
Yet I can share in your laughter.

Your decisions in life are not mine to make nor to judge;
I can only support, encourage, inspire, motivate whenever you need someone to watch over you.

I can't keep your heart from breaking and hurting,
But I can help you pick up the pieces and put them back in place,
So that you're never hurt again!

I can't always be with you
But my thoughts will always comfort you

God made you as my friend so I'll carry a part
Of His perfect love in my heart.
_________________

No comments:

Popular Posts