Saturday, May 21, 2011

Living without love is a hard thing to do


Living without love is a hard thing to do.
Living without love,
But I�ll get through.
Living without love,
what do you want me to do?

The nights, they seem longer,
The breeze, it seems colder.
As I am getting older,
living without love.

Searching for what I have not,
in life this is my lot.
Looking for love, counting on fate.
Hoping it�s not too late,
to find my true soul mate.

So here I wait, day after day.
for love to come my way.
With a broken heart and in a sad state,
I wait and wait.

I need passion burning like wild fires,
Someone to fulfill all my desires.
Romance and moonlight,
making love all through the night.

I will never surrender,
the hope of loves splender.
For it is not enough,
to be living without love.,

No comments:

Popular Posts