Thursday, August 22, 2013

I Don't Have Words

I Don't Have Words ...

The Almighty Allah has bestowed me with Uncountable Blessings,
I Don't Have Words to Thank the Bestower!
The Almight Allah has sustained his Approvals on me,
I Don't Have Words to Thank the Sustainer!
The Almight Allah has Created me Well,
I Don't Have Words to Thank the Creator!
The Almight Allah has Provided me with Everything,
I Don't Have Words to Thank the Provider!
The Almight Allah has given me my Parents,
I Don't Have Words to Thank the Giver!
The Almight Allah has Helped me in Achievements,
I Don't Have Words to Thank the Helper!
The Almight Allah has relieved me in my Sorrow ness,
I Don't Have Words to Thank the Reliever!
The Almight Allah has fogiven me when I Commited any Sin,
I Don't Have Words to Thank the Forgiver!
The Almight Allah has Protected me in Danger,
I Don't Have Words to Thank the Protector!

No comments:

Popular Posts