Thursday, August 22, 2013

I thought we loved

I thought we loved

It's been a while since I've been happy,
But since I've found you something is different,
I love myself because I know I am loved,
You opened my eyes and showed me a world,
I didn't know could exist with me here,
You showed the true me deep down inside,
And you somehow taught me the meaning of love,
In a word it's you, the way you act,
The way you walk, talk, laugh and kiss,
It's the way you smile and light up my soul,
It's how I know I can't go on without you,
I love you so much you'll never know,
Just how much you have brought to me,
I wanna give back this gift you've given,
I want you to see how wonderful you are,
I want to stand with you brazen and tall,
And challenge the world to make us fall,
Our love is so remarkably exciting,
It's a secret between just us two,
Something that could never be explained,
It's the way you look at me and touch my face,
And the way your warm kisses feel,
So soft upon my lips,
It's the way we were so long together,
And the way I thought we would stay.

No comments:

Popular Posts