Monday, August 5, 2013

Scrolling

Scrolling


Was it the words that made me think about him all night
or was it the smile that he brought to my face when I saw the E- Mail
message that seem to shine so bright.

Yes I feel so confused, How could it be?
He stole my Heart away with the stroke of his computer keys.
We chat, we talk its just not the same, there should be no reason I get so
excited when I see his chat name.
We are in a private room, designed for two, sometimes I think they
designed one especially for me and you.
We are chatting for hours when I realize, oops, I'm on the computer, I was
lost there for a while, but His words they really make me smile.

Communications is the key to unlock my heart,
It's funny the computer has enable to get thus far.
Cyber space is strange and that is true,
But guess what - It Scrolled My Heart a Road Directly to yo

No comments:

Popular Posts