Saturday, September 28, 2013

you missunderstood me my love

you missunderstood me my love !
you never really heard what i had to say !
you only kept you head high
And did not know what went around.
you did not heed my warnings
you let life go on and on....
but you did not listen to me !

love! what went wrong ?
Why did you not keep your ears open to my voice ?
Love ! what went wrong ?
Why did you not try to understand me ?
Love ! what went wrong ?
Why did you always mistrust me ?
Love ! What went Wrong ?
Why ! why ! Why!...

I love you so much,
I only wanted your trust,
I wanted you trust,
I wanted you to believe in me,
I wanted you to love me,
I wanted you just for me.

But! You never became mine.
Yet I tried.
I gave you all my love.
And you gave me all the MISERY.

No comments:

Popular Posts