Monday, November 15, 2010

As I See You


As I see your sweet face,
So perfect and so demure
As I look at your curves
So amazing and pure.

To me you are the most perfect woman
That I see laying so quietly for only me to see.
As I gaze upon your skin so soft and fair.
I'm so amazed at you and your flowing hair

I smile to myself at how perfect you are
And how amazingly you outshine any star
"I love you my sweet lady" I say and wish
To myself to make love to you all day.

For as I lay in our warm, sweet bed,
I smile and wish the best for us within my head.
"I love you my love", I say one more time,
Caressing your curves, so glad that you are
Truly mine.

"I love you baby", I softly say, and wish
For you sweet dreams as sleep takes you away.
And as I watch you softly fade into your dreams,
I revel in the perfection of your face and your curves
"Oh, your sweet body" I say to myself as you fade
Into darkness with dreams in you head.

I whisper to you as I see you fade fast
"Baby, I love you and I know our love will last"...
So I kiss your sweet nape as I watch you sleep,
Smiling to myself knowing that you're the woman
I so deeply want to keep.

No comments:

Popular Posts