Monday, November 15, 2010

Why Do I Cry?

Why Do I Cry?

If I was never in love, then why do I cry?
How come I feel pain? I just wonder... Why?
All of these images, I can't close my eyes anymore,
Afraid of what I'll see, my head is so sore,

A pounding in the front and in the back of my head,
Thinking about all the things that were said.
She said, "You have been replaced, I've found somebody new.
I never meant it when I said I truly love you."

But I wasn't even sad, rage burned instead,
Thinking about all the lies that were said.
Running his hands through her hair and holding her dear,
All of these images just seem so near.

Am I going crazy? Am I going insane?
If I never did like her, then why all the pain?
Is it pain that I feel? Or is it jealousy, maybe greed?
Maybe it's a longing for companionship that everyone needs.

I just want back what we once had.
I just don't understand- how I can be so mad.
All of our memories as well as all of our years,
Seem to fade away slowly with the fall of each tear.

Many unanswered questions, hoping one day the pain will die...
I just don't understand... how I can possibly cry.

_________________

No comments:

Popular Posts