Monday, November 15, 2010

When You


When you're online I feel
Like you're sitting right opposite me
I close my eyes and reach out for your hand
But all I find is my mouse pad

And then I type to you, telling you about my day
Anxiously awaiting your response as I wish we didn't live so far away
But it's amazing what our feelings can do
Sometimes I swear I could feel myself right next to you

Cause when we chat through a cable
The feeling is just unbelievable
I am as lost as can be in your words
And you make me feel like we're in our own perfect world

When we chat I'm so sure I can hear
You calling out for me, my dear
And when we both are sitting at our computers with out anything to say
I can almost hear you calling out for me, from miles away

When we chat I'm so sure
That I have found what I've been searching for
And somehow I know it's true
I've found everything I want in you

No comments:

Popular Posts