Friday, November 19, 2010

You take the breath that I breath


You take the breath that I breath
you shine the light when I cant see,
You make me feel like no other can
you hold me with your gentle hands
All for love we take this chance
into the moon light we will dance
finding peace in each others arms
no need for time or set alarms
there's nowhere else Id rather be
then standing here, you holding me
you make me feel like I cant breath
you make my heart forget to beat
and when I look into your eyes
I finally see where true beauty lies
for you there's nothing I wouldn’t do
for all my dreams are coming true
the smile now upon my face
because of you, blessed by your grace
the world is not as dark or cold
now that I have you here to hold
I miss you so much now that you’re gone
so I write for you a simple song
to remember how you made me feel
and how the love we have is real
my broken wings no longer fly
there’s no one here to hold at night
I know It's only been 4 days
But I love you so much and will always
and so I can not wait to be
back in your arms, you holding me
for our love we took this chance
and forever with you I will dance
under the moon light star filled sky
until we'll never have to say goodbye

No comments:

Popular Posts