Saturday, November 20, 2010

All because of you


All because of you

When you first arrived,
I thought you was just another girl,
But over time you became much more,
You became my whole world.

I know that it has only,
been but a few days,
But somehow you have poisoned my mind,
You have put me into a daze.

I don't know how you've done it,
This is all very confusing to me,
But when I close my eyes,
You are all I see.

Even now as I write this poem,
All because of you,
I can't think of what to write,
My tongue has become tied too!

I don't know how to describe this feeling,
I don't know what to say,
The only thing I know,
Is that you re perfect in every way.

All because you came into my world,
I no longer know what to say or do,
All except these three little words,
"I love you"

No comments:

Popular Posts