Saturday, November 20, 2010

It breaks my heart in two


It breaks my heart in two,
just thinking i might lose you,
in front of you i will continue to hide,
that i really am hurting on the inside,

if you ever left town,
you would turn my life upside down,
you would leave me behind,
and i would lose my mind,

but something i hope you do not see,
that you really are everything to me,
you have no idea how much i care,
no idea i NEED you there,

it feels so hard to explain,
but without you it would forever cause me pain,
i never want to hear you say,
that your gonna stay away,

all this you will never know,
because i hope to never let it show,
i know i have fallen way to deep,
and you i want to keep,

but it is all up to you,
and i want to know what to do,
what would i do if you go?
i just wish i could know,

i know my heart would break,
and i would make the biggest mistake,
if you wanted to leave - i would let you go,
but i would love you forever without you to know,

your the one i will always need,
because without you my heart would continuously bleed,
i cannot live without you there,
i do not even know if you care,

would you stay to be with me?
or would you leave and say goodbye?
would you want a new beginning?
or would you stay with me forever?

would you stay to hold me tight?
would you stay with me every night?
would i have a forever lasting love?
are you my angel sent from above?

No comments:

Popular Posts