Saturday, November 20, 2010

I know that we are apart


I know that we are apart,
But I still love you from deep down in my heart.
I know sometimes we didn't get along,
And I'm sorry I did you wrong.
I thought we would always be together,
But things just didn't get better.
I love being with you,
And I thought you did too.
I love you very much,
And I miss your sweet touch.
I fear that I will never feel your sweet kiss,
And that is something I'm really gonna miss.
If I had only given you your space,
And changed my needy ways.
Then I wouldn't feel like this,
And you would still be with me today.
I know you wanted to go places with your friends,
But I didn't think it would end.
I'm sorry for what I put you through,
I just hope you will forgive me soon.
I miss you more than anything,
And would give my life just to be with you again.
And I didn't want you to go,
Cause I'll always love you so.

No comments:

Popular Posts