Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Broken Love And Memories


Broken Love And Memories

Memories are all that remains,
Of a perfect love gone wrong,
Memories of your warm smile,
Of your soft loving caresses,
And your sweet tender kisses,

Memories so bitter yet so sweet,
Where my lips curl into a smile,
Yet the joy never to reach my eyes,
As unbidden tears streak down,

Memories of a classic love story,
That ended on a rain soaked day,
As if the sky saw and empathized,
And weeped along with my heart,

Moments we had spent together,
Will live and last forever,
As unforgettable memories,
To be played over and over,

Memories are all that I have left,
Of a love that once burned bright,
Now masked, dimmed and dying,
But it is in this eternal moment,
That I love you the most,

But it is too late to turn back now,
For we have taken a one way road,
To memories and might have beens,
And used up all our given chances,

So now, while I hurt and ache,
I will also pray, hope and wait,
For a gentle and loving heart,
To heal and revive this love broken soul,
And give a new home to this orphaned heart...…

1 comment:

mkniazi said...

woww
its amazinggggggggggg
such a nice collection of poems and urdu poetry
u r such a true lover

Popular Posts