Monday, October 7, 2013

How do I tell you how I feel about you

How do I tell you how I feel about you

When
everytime i think of you my body shakes
everytime i see you my knees grow weak and
everytime i'm with you i dont want the time to end.

When
everytime i look into your eyes, i wish i was there
everytime i see you smile my heart melts and
every night before i go to sleep i pray we dont end.

I've tried somehow to say:
you're the sun that lights up my sky
the wind that keeps me cool on a hot summer day
and sweet incense that keeps me on a natural high

I want so much to tell you:
that without you with me each day my day isn't complete
that since day one I've always wanted to be with you
that no matter what's going on in my life
you're the reason there's a smile on my face
and that loving you seems to be all I need to know.

But everytime I want to
the words just wont come out
to you it may sound mushy or too cute
you may not believe it so it's better I keep my mouth closed

Then to try to tell you exactly whats on my mind
yet I wish to tell you that I'm beginning to
love you more with each passing of the day
and that I want to be with you
come whatever may.

No comments:

Popular Posts