Monday, October 7, 2013

I am sorry that I made you cry

I am sorry that I made you cry
It hurts me so bad that I want to die.
In you I have found a love that is true,
And my heart is filled with love for you.
I am sorry that I have hurt you and you are in pain,
But without you, my life will not be the same.
As I sit here writing this to you,
I am crying, thinking how much I was a fool.
I love you so much and I am sorry that we got into a fight,
I just wish that I could have made it up to you on that night,
I dont want to break up and I wish we didnt have this fight,
I just wish that this were so,
I never have loved anyone else as much as I loved you,
I thought that you should know.
I am sorry whatever should I do?
I want to take the time and apologize to you.
You fill my heart with joy, and you make my life complete,
Everytime you come around me my heart skips a beat.
I leave my phone on and I lye by it every night,
Just in case you call me if you feel something is not right.
Every night I think of you as I lye in the dark,
And I close my eyes and I see you holding on to me with your head against my heart.
Before I go and put this poem to an end,
I want to say I am sorry and it will never happen again.

No comments:

Popular Posts