Monday, October 7, 2013

Just how much I love you

Just how much I love you


Have you ever bothered to realize
how much you mean to me?
I care so much for you inside
and miss you so deeply.

I sometimes sit for hours
Just to hear from you
And when you never ring
I'm unsure what to do

I lay awake in bed sometimes
With you stuck in my head
Sometimes I question your love for me
Or that your with someone else instead

Sometimes I walk at night
Just to gaze at a lonely star
Sometimes I fall to tears
Because you are so far

And every now and then
When I do speak to you
I always get worried
Incase you say we're through

So do you ever wonder
Just what I'm doing too?
And do you know
Just how much I think of you

Because if tomorrow doesn't come
And I haven't spoke to you
How will you ever know?
Just how much I love you

No comments:

Popular Posts