Monday, October 7, 2013

WHO CARES

WHO CARES
If she saw me now, would she hate me?
If she saw me frown, would she still "baby" me?
If she saw everything I've done, would she cry?
If she saw everything I've been through, would she wipe the tear from my eye?

When I laugh, does she smile?
When I cry, is she still by my side?
When I'm angry, would she still be the one person, who talks to me?
Or would she tell everyone else to stay away, for their own safety?

Why is she gone?
Why do I still miss her?
Why can't I get over the fact that i have to live without her?

Was she really the only one who understood me?
Did she really even care?
Why was she the only one, who was ever there?
Why must the one person I ever trusted in my life be gone?

What did I do to deserve this?
What did she do to deserve this?
Is this a punishment?

Why can no one answer my questions?
Why can't God answer my prayers?
Is it simple because he does not care?
...
Is she really the only one who cared??

No comments:

Popular Posts