Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Your soul of beauty is unlike any other I have seen


Your soul of beauty is unlike any other I have seen.
It shines through and all can see the true you.
Do not hide the real you from the world.
I want to always see the real you.
Even the many flaws and scars you have.
Your soul of beauty is beautiful indeed.
Allowing me to see the real you, helps me to fall in love with you.
A true love, I will always have for you, even from afar.
A soul of beauty is a great thing to have.
Cause it comes from above and no where else.
Continue to shine and be yourself, do not allow the world to get you down.
Your soul of beauty is what I want to see.
It makes me feel glad to see you, just be you.
A soul of beauty is what you have, let no one else tell you different.
Do not forget it, it helps you forget a painful past.
The soul of beauty you have, is what I love about you, my love.
So, do not ever let your soul of beauty to get dim.
Allow it to shine, let it shine brightly, my love.

No comments:

Popular Posts