Sunday, August 4, 2013

God gave me an angel right here on earth

God gave me an angel right here on earth,
She taught me my values and gave me self worth,
She guides me through life with her wisdom, God's light,
She steers me from wrong, and leads me toward right.


She stands by my side when things are rough,
She taught me in bad times we need to be tough.
She is there when I need her throughout all my years,
She laughed with me in happy times, and comforted my tears.

My angel on earth was sent from above,
God paid her not in wages, but with eternal love.
She has been my confidante, my rock, my protector,
And when God says her job is through, I know I won't forget her.

She need not a halo, or silken wings of grace,
For the glory of God's love shines upon her face.
My Guardian angel, can be replaced by no other,
She is gods gift to me - I call her my dear mother

No comments:

Popular Posts