Sunday, August 4, 2013

Nobody knows it’s empty

Nobody knows it’s empty
This smile that I wear
The real one is left in the past
Because you have left me there.



Nobody knows I’m crying
They won’t even see my tears
When they think that I am laughing
I’m still wishing you were here.



Nobody knows I’m lying
When I say I’m moving on
They think that I’ve accepted it
But I can’t believe you’re gone.



Nobody knows it’s different
They think I’m just the same
But still I weaken at the knees
When someone says your name.



Nobody knows it’s painful
They think that I am strong
They say that this won’t kill me
But I wonder if they’re wrong.



Nobody knows I’m praying
That you will change your mind
They think that I had let you go
When you left me behind.



Nobody knows I miss you
They think I feel set free
But I feel like I’m bound with chains
Trapped in this misery.



Nobody knows I want you
They think that I’m alright
But I’m still dancing with you
When I’m dreaming in the night.



Nobody knows I need you
They say I can do it on my own
But they don’t know I’m crying
When I am all alone.........

No comments:

Popular Posts