Friday, August 2, 2013

I Wish He Never Left

I Wish He Never Left...


It was the greatest relationship anyone could ever have,
It even last through the blaze of sun and winters snow,
They loved each other like no one will ever know,
I wished it wasn't so,
The day when Phil and Katie broke up my heart was crushed to pieces,
It hit me a ton of rocks breaking the waves at private beaches,
My mind was scattered and I couldn't think,
I cried until my eyes turned pink,
He wasn't just my sisters boyfriend...
He was my best friend,
He told me we would always talk,
So I called him frequently until one day I realized that it was to awkward,
I wish I could rewind the days because mine and his friendship was like sidewalk chalk:
Very noticeable, impossible to erase, but slowly fades away,
He was the sweetest guy i have ever met,
Who wasn't ashamed to be my friend even though I haven't been to high school yet,
We shared a special bond that made me feel frail,
With him I felt like I was living in a fairy tale,
You took me places and talked with me,
Around each other we seemed so care free,
I don't know why this had to be,
Cause' Philip you meant to much to me,
I wish things would go back to the way they used to be,
I never thought I would get this close to someone whose older than me,
You helped me through many struggles within me,
And cared for me so sweetly,
I don't think you know how much you mean to me,
If you knew I don't think you would ever leave,
Phil I will never forget you or put you behind me because that how much you mean to me!

No comments:

Popular Posts