Friday, August 2, 2013

UNSPOKEN WORDS

UNSPOKEN WORDS



I will tell you this much...

your love is there when I lay down,
it is there when I wake up.
I can hear your whispers softly speak,
"I love you" is what they say,
and without a doubt I know this is true,
because I see it in your eyes,
because I heard it from you.

Through it all you've been there;
your tears, my tears- together were shared.
I'm amazed to see your love so strong;
you laughed with me through the right,
and cried patiently through the wrong.

I will tell you this much...

Your love is honesty and devotion;
it is sweet and enduring,
much more than emotion.
I know I've hurt you, and this I will not brag,
but it was your love that held us together;
it was your love that made a way.
Your love I won't forget;
it is locked within my very heart;
your love I do accept.

I will tell you this much.

No comments:

Popular Posts