Friday, August 2, 2013

Little Everything

Little Everything

All day everyday I go around seeing girls' faces.
Many friends from grade school,
Many new friends that I have just made.
They are all moving like little bees around from class to class
As little bees move around from flower to flower.
As I hurry by I have a little smile on my face and say a little hello,
Hoping to make their little day a little bit happier.
I see many girls the need a smile and many that are sharing s mile just like me.
Hoping that the a little smile will make their day a little brighter,
Will help them have a little bit better day in every little way.
A little smile can go a long way with a person's life.
A little hello and a smile can make someone's a little bit happier.
So take the time to make someone a little happier, share a little smile and a little hello.
Everyday!

No comments:

Popular Posts