Friday, August 2, 2013

MY PROMISE TO YOU

MY PROMISE TO YOU



I'll never forget,
The first that we met,
I remember it like it was yesterday,
It's stays deep in my heart,
The day you found me.
~*~
We have promised that we would give
To each other all there is to give
For as long as we both shall live.
~*~
I never want wealth or fame,
I only want to have your name,
I only want to wear
That tiny band of gold
And always have to you hold.
~*~
I will keep my promise to you,
I will never be untrue,
Even though sometimes I will be
Away from you.
~*~
I will never break your heart,
I've always loved you from the start,
I must say to you this very special day,
I won't let it take my pride,
I want to be your bride.
~*~
I will never let you feel empty inside,
I will never break the ties that bind,
I will never leave you behind,
I will never let our love die.
~*~
So I make another promise to you, my love,
We will live and we will learn,
And where ever you may go,
My heart will always follow.
~*~
And now it's plain to see,
The the promise's that I have made to thee,
Will show in time, you see,
That you and I will never be lonely,
I love this you and me.

No comments:

Popular Posts