Friday, August 2, 2013

My adopted brother

My adopted brother

you're from another mother,
but you'll always be my true brother.
I care for you as a real sister would,
and you know that i'll always love you as best i could.

May our friendship last forever;
May I sail upon your sea.
May we go through life together;
May there always be a we.

May I be your endless sky;
May you breathe my gentle air.
May you never wonder why
Each time you look for me, I'm there.

I will always be here for you,
even when we are both blue.
I hope i'll always have you,
I hope our feelings for each other always remain true.

I hope, for your sister, their is always a place in your heart,
i pray that we may never grow apart.
I love you as much as your baby sister could,
and i love you as much as a baby sister would.

May we share our special days,
The happiness of one for two;
And if we must go separate ways,
Let my love remain with you!

No comments:

Popular Posts