Saturday, August 3, 2013

The Night

The Night

As I gaze out at the dark night sky
Looking towards millions of stars
I contemplate the future illustrated
Reaching beyond limits, out and far.
And as the time flows past me second by second
I reach out to the dreams that I have weaved
Slowly seeing them manigest into reality right before me
Stopping time to capture the moment, the silence in me.
I slowly weigh my options and the paths that I could take
To achieve the happiness, the single goal, my only hope.
My mind wanders ahead of the present
And I try to understand all the mysteries around
Like how to be content with life's secret silence
Because it can sometimes make the most sound.
Sometimes its not about the answers that we can find
But asking the right questions that can help us
Since its more about enjoying life rather than wishing for time to rewind.
As all the voices drown, leaving the darkness as my only solitude
I forget all my tensions and let myself go in the beautiful moment.
Nothing else matters other than that peaceful moment and its value
To experience it, cherish it, breathe it, concieve it I am allowed.
Yes, the darkness is me and I am the darkness
This is how it shall be for now and ever after.

No comments:

Popular Posts